Equality and Diversity for Managers (UK)
Managers play an important role in modelling fairness and respect, as well as ensuring their organisation meets its legal obligations regarding discrimination and equal opportunities. This course outlines managers’ responsibilities to prevent discrimination and harassment, promote diversity and equality, and handle complaints effectively.
- Importance of providing a fair and equitable work environment
- UK legal protections against discrimination in the workplace
- How to mitigate the risk and respond to incidents of discrimination or unfair treatment in the workplace
- How an employer makes reasonable adjustments or justifies specific discrimination
- Ways to promote a workplace culture that is fair and equitable