Fluid and Nutrition Care Certificate
What we eat is vital to our health and well-being and how we look, feel and function. In this course, your employees will learn about the importance of food safety, including hygiene, in the preparation and handling of food. They will learn how to define a healthy and well-balanced diet, as well as the signs and symptoms of poor nutrition and dehydration. It is essential that we support the people for whom we care to take care of their bodies.
Covered in this course:
- Good nutritional wellbeing
- Contamination hazards in meals
- A healthy and well-balanced diet
- The signs and symptoms of poor nutrition and dehydration
- How to promote good nutrition and hydration