Healthy Eating at Work
We know what you’re thinking. ‘How on Earth are we supposed to eat healthily at work?’ Whether you spend your day running around or sat at a desk, the easy thing is to grab something easy, convenient, and let’s be honest… comforting. Stress at work – or even boredom – can encourage us to eat and drink the things that might not be our best choices. We consume at least a third of our daily calorie intake whilst at work, so it’s very important to consider our daily eating habits. This course will encourage better decisions, and put you on the path to feeling far healthier.
- Discover some of the daily choices you can make for a healthier work life
- Reflect on what you eat at your desk
- Understand fullness and pleasure signals – and how we miss them
- Grasp the benefits of drinking more water
- Understand our sugar limits – and how much is in what we eat