Information Privacy Basics
Advances in technology have resulted in organizations having unprecedented access to information. While the business benefits are clear to see, organizations need to ensure they’re managing any personal data they hold with care and diligence, and in line with local laws and regulations. For organizations operating across multiple jurisdictions, this can be particularly challenging.
This course will introduce information privacy, the kind of information it protects, and how organizations can prepare to meet the challenges of protecting privacy in the digital age.
Covered in this course:
- Information privacy and why it’s important
- How protecting privacy is critical to organizational success
- Information privacy challenges for organizations today
- Privacy frameworks and how they can help
- How individual workers can support organizational privacy practices
- Stay informed and alert