Introduction to the Revenue Cycle for Outpatient Offices
This course gives a step-by-step introduction of the practitioner’s revenue cycle of a Patient. It looks at its functionalities throughout the revenue cycle process, third party payers, revenue cycle tools, the importance of HIPAA and compliance, and what it all means to you
- At the conclusion of this course you should be able to:
- Define the practitioner’s revenue cycle.
- Identify the steps and functionalities throughout the revenue cycle process.
- Name the hospital and professional practitioner billing forms.
- Cite the importance of compliance in the revenue cycle.