Leading Learning – Business Sustainability
For many people, the term “sustainability” commonly means “environmental protection”. However, the concept of sustainability encompasses multiple aspects of contemporary life and workplace culture. In this course we uncover the other sides to the business sustainability framework, with a goal of understanding how we can apply a sustainable mindset to our responsibilities and workplace processes.
This course is designed to help you better understand sustainable working processes, how to make more ethical, forward-thinking decisions and how to incite real sustainable change.
Covered in this course:
- Defining the sustainability mindset
- The three pillars of sustainability and how they apply to an organization
- Understanding economic sustainability in a business context
- The dimensions of social sustainability
- Analyzing your professional relationships