Leading Learning – Project Management Basics
Project management is necessary to ensure the efficient completion of any project. Every project is unique and requires a set time frame that is cohesive to the project and its deliverables. Being a project manager requires you to wear a variety of hats. Understanding the scope, who the key stakeholders are, leading your team, understanding the budget, communication, and of course delivering the final product. As a project manager, it’s important to understand all the key initiatives and responsibilities you have to your team, the project, and your organization.
- Basics of project management
- Fundamentals of project management
- Goals in project management
- Project resources in project management
- Project management skills