Managing Fairly and Equitably – Sexual Harassment (AU)
Managers and supervisors are on the frontline in the prevention of sexual harassment in the workplace. They play an important role in ensuring their organisation meets its legal obligation to provide a harassment-free environment.
This course outlines managers’ responsibilities to prevent sexual harassment, model respect and handle complaints effectively. It looks at ways to reduce the impact of sexual harassment incidents on individuals and the organisation.
Using a contextualised workplace scenario, learners are prompted to reflect on their decision making, and discover the best ways to promote and model positive workplace behaviour. See other courses in this series about bullying and discrimination prevention.
- Managerial responsibilities and liabilities concerning sexual harassment
- The legislative framework around sexual harassment
- Vicarious liability and its organisational impacts
- Out-of-work conduct
- Mitigating the risk of sexual harassment
- Responding to allegations of sexual harassment