Maternity – Managing Those Returning to Work
Maternity Leave is a life-changing time for mothers. Of course, bringing new life into the world should be an amazing experience – but what if your workplace holds you back?
As an employer, it’s vital for your employee’s well-being to create a supportive environment to come back to. And not just that, you need to be communicating effectively throughout the transition. If you don’t quite know the best ways to achieve this, this course will walk you through it.
- Common fears regarding return to work
- Transitioning the employee from home to work
- The conditions needed for breastfeeding
- The possible need for flexible working
- Post-partem depression symptoms
- The importance of communication