Meet and Greet
Far too often, the sales floor is a playground for poorly trained salespeople who are engaged in a game of hide-and-seek with unwitting customers. They may be grouped behind the counter, or lurking behind a display or increasingly, texting on their smartphones while biting their nails. This course arms you with the skills you need to welcome your customer into store. It provides essential customer experience skills and why it is important that you use them.
- Body language, conversations and reading the customer
- Dealing with difficult customers and complaint handling
- How to show an interest in your customer as opposed to your product
- How to spot buying signals
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Going the extra mile, with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude.