When you’re faced with an exciting challenge it can be really tempting to jump right in, disregarding any planning in favour of getting on with the job at hand. At the other end of the scale, project managers have been known to suffer from the dreaded curse of too much planning, where projects never get going despite there being a robust plan with lots of checkboxes, charts and graphs. The key is to get the right balance between planning and action – and this course will show you how you can do this using Critical Path Analysis.
- What critical path analysis is
- How to get the right balance between planning and action (using Critical Path Analysis)
- Other project management tools
- Six core sections your business case needs
- The actionable advice challenge to find a planning tool that suits you