How often have you ever had to ring a contact centre yourself? Did you feel the attitude and behaviour of the person or people you spoke to affected how you felt about the company, or its levels or service? Well, the same goes for you. Every time you make or receive a call at work, the conversation you have with customers will shape their entire perception of your company. This course can help to ensure your Telephone Etiquette is up to the task.
- Learn the best ways to answer an incoming call
- Discover why its best to begin all calls with an introduction
- Understand why you should give every call your full attention
- See why it’s a good idea to take notes and repeat back
- Learn the best ways to avoid and omit annoying phone habits
- See why resolving your issues immediately beats letting them linger
- Understand the best way to end your calls on a positive note