The SAFE Files – Workplace Bullying (AU)
Workplace bullying can take a toll on the physical and mental health of victims and even bystanders. This course covers critical information about workplace bullying, including how to recognise and prevent it. It also offers guidance on what to do if exposed to any form of bullying or workplace harassment, as well as ways to embrace and promote an anti-bullying culture.
This course is part of a series that uses a graphic novel design and a detective narrative to achieve meaningful behaviour change.
- The types of behaviour that constitute workplace bullying and harassment
- The laws that prohibit bullying
- Individual and organisational obligations
- The impacts of bullying on individuals, fellow workers and organisations
- Where to seek help internally and externally