From Promotion to Peak Performance
How to lead a team as a new manager
Congratulations! You got the big promotion — you’re a manager now. But this is your first time having to manage a team, and you have lots of questions.
This eBook is for you! Download it now to get tips on being a new manager, including advice on driving collective and individual performance, maintaining your own productivity, reporting to different superiors, and of course, leading a cohesive team, on which you may have formerly been a member.
- Becoming an “accidental manager”
- Combatting imposter syndrome
- Navigating between peer and manager
- The importance of empathy and trust-building
- Managing different personality types