The Covid-19 pandemic has reshaped all organisations abruptly. In endless ways, HR professionals have been left with the enormous task of implementing strategies to support their employees. Many professionals still feel overwhelmed and are looking for help, while others might be asking the question: how do we prepare for when we return to work? Join Philip Tutty and Claire Lavin from SAP Litmos, for this webinar that focuses on how employee training can support your employees through times of challenge and change.
This webinar focuses on:
- how to support employees working from home with online training and resources
- identifying how to engage learners so that they feel supported during times of change
- what training and learning resources your employees need when it’s time to go back to work
- how to deliver training that focuses on employee well-being, productivity and health.
- Phil Tutty, Head of SAP Litmos, APAC
- Claire Lavin, Product Manager, SAP Litmos