Leading Learning – Anti-Money Laundering Awareness
Money laundering is a complex and widespread crime. Did you know you play a critical role in your organization’s anti-money laundering compliance program? Money laundering is a way for criminals to create a legitimate-looking, legal source for illegal funds. It allows them to enjoy the proceeds of their crime without attracting attention from the authorities. Here, you’ll learn how you can help to prevent and detect money laundering, including “know your customer” due diligence. We’ll also cover money-laundering reporting and what to do if you form a suspicion.
- Concept of money laundering
- The money laundering process
- Reverse money laundering as a means of financing terrorism
- Describe common money laundering techniques and suspicious practices
- General duties for anti-money laundering compliance
- Due diligence