How to Delegate Effectively 2019
This course teaches managers how to adapt to changes and challenges in the organization by effectively delegating tasks and responsibilities to the right team members.
- Explain why delegation is a foundational skill in management.
- Recognize the key factors that affect task delegation, which include task complexity and the employee’s skill levels.
- Discuss effective delegation techniques at each stage of the employee life cycle and the exceptions to these techniques.
- List the benefits of effective delegation for management and employees.
- Demonstrate when follow-up is needed after tasks and projects are assigned.