Interviewing and Hiring While Protecting Yourself and Your Organization 2019
This course is designed to educate you on how to properly navigate the hiring and interviewing processes while avoiding those pitfalls. You will learn best practices for job postings, screening applicants, interviewing, background and reference checks, and making the job offer.
- How to post a job opportunity.
- How to screen applicants.
- What an interviewer can and cannot ask the applicant.
- The acceptable vs. unlawful criteria for making hiring decisions.
- How to properly conduct background and reference checks.
- What to include in an offer letter.