Managing Patient Balances 2019
This course identifies how patient balances are managed and collected.
- Define the Collection Correspondence Cycle.
- Cite collection communication options.
- Identify methods used to manage back-end collection touches.
- Distinguish the four types of collection tools: aged trial balances, online work list, automated telephone system, and other computer reports.
- Define a delinquent balance.
- Recognize pre-collection and early out programs.
- Recognize Medicare bad debt criteria.