Your Personal Development
No matter what role an employee has, they will always need to challenge and develop themselves. They need to continuously ensure that their knowledge, skills and understanding are complete and up to date to perform their role effectively. The Care Certificate is most likely to be the first step your new employees take in their health and social care career.
This course will show learners how they can develop a personal development plan (PDP) to evaluate their current skills and knowledge and set learning and development goals for their ongoing personal development.
Covered in this course:
- Sources of support for learning and development
- Personal development planning and who should be involved
- SMART objectives
- The importance of feedback from others in helping employees’ development and improvement
- Core skills necessary for a role in adult social care
- The importance of continuous professional development