Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Global)
Organizations and individuals have an obligation to act responsibly and with integrity when doing business. Regulators around the world are becoming more aggressive in investigating and enforcing anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws. These laws are in place to make sure businesses and officials are held to the highest ethical standards. This course will help employees better understand what bribery and corruption are and the laws and regulations around it so that your organization can stay compliant.
- Definitions of bribery and corruption
- Common anti-bribery and corruption laws around the world
- Consequences for breaking the law
- Different regulations under the anti-bribery and corruption laws
- Protection for reporting bribery and corruption