Adaptive Suite New Zealand – Health and Safety at Work (NZ)
Everyone who goes to work should come home healthy and safe. This course covers important information about health and safety in the workplace and the associated legal framework and obligations. It also outlines potential workplace hazards and explains the processes for managing and reporting health and safety risks and incidents.
This course is part of a series that uses adaptive learning technology to address knowledge gaps. Content is delivered in an engaging way through a social media format.
- Legal framework relating to work health and safety
- Impact of work health and safety breaches
- Explanation and examples of hazards and risks
- Strategies to minimise workplace health and safety risks
- Responding to workplace health and safety risks or incidents
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training