Alcohol and Drug Awareness
Alcohol misuse and illegal drugs have no business in the workplace. When alcohol and drugs are misused at work, it can threaten the health, safety, and performance of employees and their co-workers. This course is about the risks and legal responsibilities related to alcohol and drug use in the workplace. It covers strategies for a drug-free workplace and steps to take if you are impacted by alcohol and drug use. This course is for all employees, including managers. There is also a supplementary course on this topic for managers and supervisors.
Covered in this course:
- Impacts of alcohol and drug use
- Legal obligations for alcohol and drugs in the workplace
- Benefits of an alcohol and drug policy
- Strategies for a drug-free workplace
- Actions if you are impacted by alcohol and drug use