Intentional Inclusion for Managers
Leaders are delegators, but “being inclusive” isn’t something that you can outsource or have others do for you. It’s about empathizing with people, making genuine connections, and supporting people – particularly from underrepresented groups – to reach their full potential. A manager’s commitment to inclusion needs to be real. It needs to be intentional. This course looks at what inclusion is, and how leaders and managers can get more out of the interactions they have with team members, both in person and in remote work environments.
Covered in this course:
- Why managers must be intentional about inclusion
- The importance of inclusion in DEI strategies
- Intentionally inclusive practices
- How to get more out of interactions with team members
- The importance of creating a sense of belonging in a remote workforce