Leading Learning – Data Protection and Privacy
Personal data has become a highly sought-after commodity. As organizations gain greater access to information, communities are demanding stronger data protection and privacy. Informed consumers are often less willing to do business with organizations that do not have adequate privacy protections in place. Alongside this, the number of countries enacting data protection laws is growing. Organizations must ensure their workforce understands their role in protecting personal data and avoiding data breaches at work.
This course not only describes key concepts for data protection and privacy, it also provides practical examples and tips for how organizations and employees can respect the privacy of the people they operate with in their day-to-day work.
Covered in this course:
- Data protection and privacy – key concepts explained
- Identify and protect personal data
- Respond to data requests from customers
- Data protection techniques and methods
- Identify and respond to data breaches
- Prevent data privacy violations