Leading Learning – Environmental Sustainability
We are always making choices. We make thousands of them every day. This course is designed to encourage you to think more about your daily choices, and the impact they make on the environment. We will present you with facts concerning how our routine behaviors impact the planet, and offer simple ways of changing your habits and the negative environmental effect they might have.
This course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to help you reframe your thinking about the environment and help you make more sustainable choices in the future.
- Definition of environmental sustainability
- The impact of daily actions on the environment
- The importance of having a strong environmental policy and sustainable goals
- Definitions of linear and cyclical economies
- Actions you can take to reduce, reuse, and recycle