Toolbox Talks – Working at Height (UK)
Falls from height are still one of the most common causes of injuries and fatalities in UK workplaces. It’s important therefore that anyone carrying out work at height understands how to work safely and responsibly, and in accordance with the law. This course provides employees with the information needed to successfully deal with working at height risks and control measures. It includes an understanding of how to undertake a working at height risk assessment to effectively control and manage risks, ensuring employees reduce their risk of falls from height.
Covered in this course:
- How to remain safe when working at height
- Dangers of working at height
- The physics and consequences of a fall from height
- Control measures to reduce the risks of falls from height
- Key features and requirements of the Work at Height regulations