Working with Ambiguity – Operating in the Grey
Working in an ambiguous situation is like navigating a dark house by flashlight. You have very little to lead you through the uncharted terrain. And you need to be wary of the potential risks out there in the unknown. However, in this course, we’ll show you why you shouldn’t fear working in unclear situations and that by keeping your wits about you, you can navigate your way through all types of uncertainty unscathed. In it, you’ll learn problem-solving tips, how to organize the ambiguities in your life and why you should appreciate the benefits of working in the grey.
- How comfortable are you with ambiguity?
- Identified common ambiguous situations
- How to reduce ambiguity early on in a situation
- The IDEAL problem-solving model
- How to organize ambiguity with the Spheres of Control
- Productive vs. unproductive worry
- The developmental benefits of operating in the grey