Assess and Learn – Equality and Diversity (UK)
Behind every successful organisation is a commitment to equality and diversity. When people feel valued and supported at work, a workplace thrives.
This course looks at the benefits of equal opportunity in employment, and the laws in place to ensure ‘difference’ isn’t a barrier to a person’s success at work. It covers the types of discrimination and personal characteristics protected by the Equality Act and how an employee can get help if they experience or witness discrimination at work.
This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know.
- What is discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- The impact of discrimination on individuals and workplaces
- The law relating to discrimination at work
- How to get help for discriminatory treatment
- How organisations and individuals can help prevent discrimination
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training