Assess and Learn – Occupational Health and Safety (CA)
Tragically, hundreds of Canadians die due to work-related injuries every year. And that’s not even counting the huge number of non-fatal work-related injuries that happen each day. While health and safety training is critically important in high-risk industries, all jobs and workplaces have safety issues. This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know. Learn about a range of workplace health and safety issues, legal duties of employers and employees, and how to reduce and report risks.
- What health and safety really mean and why they matter
- Common workplace hazards and risks to health and safety
- Strategies to avoid and minimize risks in the workplace
- Legal responsibilities of employers, supervisors and employees in Canada
- How to report and respond to a health and safety risk or incident
- Adaptive learning technology reduces seat time and gives personalized training