Business Continuity Management in Action
A continuity plan helps prepare your organization for unforeseen events that can stop your regular business operations. It addresses “what if” scenarios like natural disasters, data hacking, economic crises, pandemics and more.
This course covers a simplified process for business continuity planning. By learning the key activities and outcomes for each step, relevant stakeholders will be primed to create a playbook to respond to a disruption quickly. This course is for employees with direct responsibilities for business continuity and all interested stakeholders.
For an overview of business continuity management, refer to the companion course: Introduction to Business Continuity Management.
- Business continuity plan explained
- Key business continuity management terms
- Conduct a business impact analysis
- Carry out your risk assessment
- Key components of a business continuity plan
- Steps to develop, implement, test and manage a business continuity plan