Effective coaching is about helping all people reach their full potential, in any area of their lives and for the manager as a coach, this means working with people to improve their performance at work. This course will help you to understand how to be an effective coach. This coaching skills course explores the individual concepts of the FACTS coaching method. FACTS coaching is an innovative and acclaimed coaching approach based on front line experience of coaching at board and management level, and is distilled into five cornerstones: Feedback, Accountability, Courageous Goals, Tension and System Thinking.
- How to boost performance through coaching
- The individual concepts of the FACTS approach
- How to overcome your fear of giving feedback
- Understand that you are more likely to achieve your goals if you are held accountable
- The importance of setting courageous goals
- How to employ tension as a coaching technique
- Some tips on system thinking