Compliance Essentials New Zealand – Anti-discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity (NZ)
Everyone is entitled to a fair workplace that is free of victimisation or discrimination. This course covers important information about equal employment opportunity and the laws relating to workplace discrimination and victimisation. It describes the different prohibited grounds of discrimination protected by law, the effects of workplace discrimination and victimisation, and what to do when faced with these behaviours in the workplace.
This course is part of a series that delivers key content and relatable scenarios in a sleek, traditional format.
- Definitions of anti-discrimination and equal opportunity
- Behaviours that constitute discrimination and victimisation
- Impacts of discrimination and benefits of equal opportunity
- Laws relating to anti-discrimination and equal opportunity
- Steps to take when faced with workplace discrimination or victimisation
- Steps for organisations to take when responding to a complaint