Compliance Essentials – Working Safely (UK)
We all know that working safely is important. But it can be easy to cut corners or take shortcuts to save a bit of time. This course looks at the psychology behind risk-taking at work, and why it never pays off in the long run. It describes employer responsibilities around health and safety, as well as the role that individuals play in keeping the workplace safe.
Equip your workforce with an understanding of common workplace risks, as well as the legal duties for safety at work. Enable workers to be an active part of risk management by recognising and reporting hazards when they see them.
- What we really mean by ‘working safely’ and ‘health and safety’
- Why these things are so important
- Organisations’ and individuals’ role in health and safety
- The psychology of working safely – why we take risks
- What is risk management and who has a role?
- Recognise risks presented by COVID-19