Digital Forensic Investigations
Most of us are probably familiar with the kind of forensic examinations we see on television crime shows. But forensic investigations don’t always involve chalk outlines and police tape. Digital forensics, or computer forensics, are used to unearth the secrets buried deep in electronic devices. Whether it’s a deleted email trail, internet search history or clues in geolocation data, if you’re an organization and criminal activity takes place on your devices, you need to know about it.
Learn about the who, why and what of digital forensics with this video-based course.
Covered in this course:
- Who uses digital forensics
- Business reasons for using digital forensics
- Stages of the digital investigation process
- The difference between eDiscovery and eForensics
- What is automated investigating
- How digital forensics can help solve crimes