Family Violence Awareness in Australia – A Workplace Issue (Managers) (AU)
Family and domestic violence affects many people in Australian society and the impact of it follows people into the workplace. In fact, a significant number of people affected by family violence – both men and women – are in paid employment.
This course provides managers with information about family violence awareness and how it is a workplace issue. Using realistic examples, it describes the signs of family violence and explains how managers can build a safe culture that supports team members experiencing violence.
- Family and domestic violence and its effects on victims and bystanders
- Potential signs of family violence in and out of work
- Why family violence is a workplace issue
- Ways to support employees who may be affected
- Report concerns about family violence
- Appropriate support services
- Implementing policies and procedures addressing family violence