Fire Safety Awareness (AU)
In Australia, fire causes thousands of injuries each year. Not to mention loss of property and the strain this causes finances, individuals and businesses. Everyone’s at risk. That’s why it so important to recognise and prevent fires from happening.
This course provides general advice and guidance on fire safety and the things that cause fire and explosions. It also provides information on how to respond to a fire emergency, use fire equipment and prevent fires from occurring. With colourful animated videos, this course uses a modern design approach that resonates with learners.
- How fires start and spread
- Different types of fires
- The dangers of smoke and fire
- How to respond to and prevent fires
- How to use fire emergency equipment
- How to evacuate the building during a fire