Forklift Safety (AU)
Large and heavy vehicles such as forklifts can do significant damage in the workplace. This course has been designed to provide forklift operators, and those who work around forklifts, with an understanding of risk assessment, risk management and safe practice.
It uses a range of likely workplace scenarios to outline some common forklift-related accidents and strategies to prevent them. It includes a list of 10 key safety tips available to download as a separate resource.
- Key obligations under workplace health and safety legislation
- Workplace responsibilities related to forklift risk assessments
- A four-step process to manage risk
- Common forklift hazards and risks and preventing injury
- Common forklift safety tips