Generational Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
The modern workforce is more generationally diverse than ever before, with 5 generations now working together. Each generation grew up in a radically different time, which shapes how they see the world, and can shape how individuals work together.
This course will raise awareness of generational diversity in the workplace, what it means, and how people can work together to create a more inclusive workplace.
- Definition of generational diversity
- Key characteristics of different generations
- Challenges of generational diversity
- Benefits of generational diversity
- Strategies that can lead to a generationally inclusive workplace