HIPAA Employer HR Benefits
Here, you will find the annual review of HIPAA. It’s the most widely used HIPAA course available, having been utilized by millions of employees throughout the country. The content discusses the federal law and different sets of federal regulations issued by the Department of Health and Human Services (or, HHS).
- Explain how HIPAA will impact healthcare organizations.
- Describe the covered entities that must comply with HIPAA.
- Outline the penalties imposed for non-compliance.
- Describe the standards required for use with electronic transactions.
- Identify the code sets that must be used under HIPAA.
- Describe the different types of identifiers that will be used under HIPAA.
- List the requirements under the privacy and security regulations.
- Describe specific situations involving the privacy and security rules and take the necessary steps to comply with the regulations.