Identity and Access Management
Every organization has data they need protecting. But it doesn’t have to be hard. Identity and access management (IAM) is the way we keep our data secure, and the practices we have in place to avoid any security breaches. It’s important for workplaces to have a structure in place, particularly now.
This course will introduce your employees to the importance of good identity and access management, the different types of authentication and provide them with some useful tips for keeping data secure.
- Definition of identity and access management (IAM)
- Importance of good data security
- Definition of single and multiple factor authorization
- Definition of joiners, movers, and leavers in your organization
- Useful tips for keeping data secure