Interview and Selection
Hiring badly is seriously costly. Which wouldn’t be so bad, except it’s really hard to do. Luckily it can be made easier by knowing what you’re doing. By looking at hiring as a process, a timeline, from deciding you need someone through to hiring an employee, you can check your progress each step of the way. This course is going to give you insights into the hiring process and will provide tips on how to make each stage a success.
- What you need from a new hire
- How to attract candidates to your vacancy
- How to filter through applications
- How to make the most of recruitment agencies
- How to maximise the candidate experience
- Interview techniques and best practices