IT Security for the Remote Worker and Business Traveller
Let’s face it, you’re far more likely to lose a phone or a laptop than you are a desktop computer. And that’s just one of the risks associated with remote work or business travel. When you’re on the move or away from your usual place of work – so is your organization’s data. And that’s a big risk.
Learn some of the tricks to staying safe with this animated course. We’ll cover how to spot and avoid common risks to IT security when away from the workplace, and the importance of data backups and strong passwords.
- Workers’ ongoing duty of care for IT security when traveling or working remotely
- How data security risks are increased by mobility
- Common physical and technological data security risks when traveling and working remotely
- Potential consequences of IT security lapses
- Importance of data back ups and strong passwords
- How to protect your people and data when on the move