Leading Learning – Driver Safety Awareness
Every year approximately 1.3 million lives are cut short as a result of a road traffic crash. With road crashes representing the most common cause of work-related fatality, driving for work purposes is a considerable risk to a worker’s health and safety. This course aims to raise driver safety awareness by covering the risks associated with driving and how to manage them. It also covers tips and strategies to help drivers be safer on our roads.
- Importance of safe driving
- Consequences of unsafe driving behavior
- Your responsibilities to drive safely
- Identify and manage the risks of driving
- Strategies for driving safely