Leading Learning – Fair Competition
Competition or antitrust laws exist in over 100 countries across the globe. Although these complex regulations differ from one country to another, they generally share a common goal – to promote fair and free competition in the marketplace, and ultimately protect consumers.
The penalties for not complying with competition law can be severe for companies and any individuals involved. In many instances, these regulations can be enforced outside each country’s borders, making competition law compliance a significant risk for businesses.
- Benefits of fair competition for markets and consumers
- Anticompetitive conduct defined
- Impacts of competition or antitrust law violations
- Key types of anticompetitive conduct
- Steps to prevent anticompetitive behavior