Leading Learning – General Data Protection Regulation
Governments all over the world are introducing new laws to protect their citizens’ personal information. In Europe and the UK, this law is the GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation. It protects individuals’ privacy rights and grants people control over their data. The GDPR governs how organizations can handle the personal information of the individuals they interact with. It’s some of the toughest data protection regulation globally.
This course not only describes the purpose of the GDPR and key concepts for data protection and privacy, it also gives practical examples and tips for how organizations and employees can ensure GDPR compliance in their day-to-day work.
Covered in this course:
- GDPR compliance – key concepts explained
- Identify and protect personal data
- Protect individuals’ data privacy rights
- Respond to data requests from customers
- Data protection under the GDPR
- Identify and respond to data breaches
- Prevent GDPR violations