Leading Learning – Sexual Harassment Prevention
Everyone should expect to be treated with dignity, decency, and respect at work. But for too many employees, this isn’t the case. Workplace sexual harassment is widespread. New movements, social media campaigns, and media coverage of high-profile court cases involving celebrities have led to an unprecedented awareness of sexual harassment in the workplace. This course is designed to define “sexual harassment,” and what types of behavior constitute sexual harassment. We’ll look at how employees and their organization can prevent this behavior, and how to respond to it if it occurs at work.
Covered in this course:
- Why sexual harassment prevention is a workplace issue
- What constitutes as sexual harassment
- Factors that can cause workplace sexual harassment
- The impact of sexual harassment on individuals and organizations
- How to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace