Managing Denials in a Post ICD-10 World
In this course we will discuss best practices to yield success for claims denial management, including an overall strategy, defining key performance indicators, identifying the effects of ICD-10, implementation of an audit process and leveraging available technology.
- At the conclusion of this course, you will understand how to:
- Define an ICD-10 denials management strategy with three key principles.
- Outline ICD-10 key performance indicators (KPIs) that are pertinent to your organization.
- List audit strategies to manage claims denials with understanding why to audit and how to audit.
- Describe how technology will enable an organization to better manage their claims.