Manual Handling (Assess&Learn) (AU)
Effective manual handling helps prevent many types of injuries and accidents in the workplace. Whether it’s tips and strategies that can help with ergonomic issues or advice on doing physically strenuous tasks safely, this course has it all. But that doesn’t mean your people need to spend time learning things they already know how to do.
This video-based course uses adaptive learning technology to identify knowledge gaps and deliver only the content learners need to know.
This refresher training aims to raise awareness about safe manual handling by covering the risks associated with lifting and other common work-related tasks. It covers manual handling risk management, and tips and strategies that can help with everyday activities at work.
- Why safe manual handling is important
- Workers’ and employers’ legal duties for health and safety
- Perform hazardous manual handling tasks safely
- Dangers of lifting and practical steps for safe lifting
- Assess and control manual handling risk
- Hierarchy of control measures for manual handling risks
- Adaptive learning technology cuts down seat time and gives personalised training