Microsoft 365 Word – Cognitive Assistance
This short introductory lesson on cognitive assistance in Word provides a quick overview of how to get an artificial intelligence (AI) boost with Proofing, Microsoft Editor, Compare and Combine, and Resume Assistant. The module provides informational videos covering key points and simulations demonstrating each of the steps necessary to achieve the learning outcomes, along with transcripts, closed captions, and additional resources expanding on the module’s topic.
- Update proofing settings
- Use Editor to get review feedback
- Review the readability of a document
- Get writing assistance with Rewrite Suggestions
- Compare document versions
- Get assistance writing a resume by using CV Assistant